Natural approach for craft beer production
Craft beer, originating from medium or small-sized breweries, often stands out for its lack of pasteurization and filtration. This characteristic can sometimes lead to marked organoleptic variations between different production batches and less assured temporal stability. The Empyra® product line consists of three hydroalcoholic solutions containing plant polyphenols designed to seamlessly integrate into traditional brewing processes. By optimizing various fermentation phases, Empyra® contributes to ensuring the stability and quality of craft beers.
optimization and acceleration of fermentation processes by promoting polyphenolic polymerization
Organoleptic characteristics are improved and more stable over time
Rapid development of sugars
Sugars develop earlier and without increasing temperature nor microbial loads
Reduction in yeasts and moulds
After bottling, yeast and mold rate is optimal (between 200 CFU/g et 2000 CFU/g).
Find out more about Empyra®:
The Empyra® product line consists of 3 hydroalcoholic solutions containing plant polyphenols that perfectly fit into traditional brewing processes.
- Empyra®1 is to be added before yeasts inoculation in the first fermentation, in order to stimulate their correct correct growth and optimize their fermentation activity.
- Empyra® 2 is to be added during secondary fermentation:
– If secondary fermentation takes place in an autoclave, add before the new yeast inoculation
– If secondary fermentation takes place in bottles, add at the time of prise de mousse
- Empyra® 3 is to be added when bottling the finished product, but only in case of refermentation in autoclave
Empyra® is a natural adjuvant that optimizes fermentation processes, allowing microbiological control and physical stability over time. It makes craft beers best express the features of their ingredients and improves their quality, preserving them from the harmful effects of storage and transport processes.
Empyra® 1 : Liquid product. Demineralized water, bioethanol 96%, organic grape seed extracts
Empyra® 2 : Liquid product. Demineralized water, bioethanol 96%, organic grape seed extracts
Empyra® 3 : Liquid product. Demineralized water, bioethanol 96%, organic grape seed extracts